HOW TO APPLY
- The Information & Instructions tab contains Information and Instructions for filling out the application.
- The Current Vacancies tab will allow you to view the vacancy notices for and apply for all positions that are currently open in Oneida County Government. For vacancies in other Civil Divisions under Oneida County's jurisdiction, please contact the Civil Divisions directly.
- The Exams tab will allow you to view the examination announcements for and apply for all current examinations.
- The Other Opportunities tab will allow you to apply for positions in other Civil Divisions under Oneida County's jurisdiction. Specific vacancies are not posted here. Before applying, please confirm with the Civil Division they have a vacancy and what title the vacancy is in.
- The E-mail Notifications tab will allow you to subscribe to e-mail notifications regarding new vacancies and examination announcements.
- The Eligible Lists tab will allow you to view all our current eligible lists.
Oneida County is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
It is the policy of the New York State Department of Civil Service and Oneida County to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, military status, genetic predisposition, carrier status, political affiliation or belief.